Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

How often do you shop for clothes?

Me at the start of every winter and the start of every summer 

Favorite Answer

When I feel like it or they're old.

• Nicole

i get them like once in awhile 

• Whenever I feel like a new piece. I prefer to treat myself here and there rather than bulk up at once.

When there’s a sale that’s too good to pass or when I buy something and I need to buy more so I don’t look cheap. 

A few weeks ago, I went to get some socks because some of my socks have holes. It was only $20 and it doesn’t feel right spending so little and buying only 1 item so I ended up with 3 jeans because it was on sale.