Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

To triple mask or quadruple mask to stop the spread of COVID-19?

I don't trust double masking, that seems bare-bones at most. I'm thinking that in order to totally be free of any responsibility, one needs to at least be triple-masked. However, I'm wondering if 3 masks still aren't enough, or 4 should be worn just in case. Do you think that 3 and a face shield might be the most efficient instead of 4 masks?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Well you can make your mask 10 times more effective with just one simple Kitchen Ingredient.

SALT.

Dr. Steven Quay, the CEO of Atossa Therapeutics Inc. has suggested that by simply spraying a salt solution on the outside of the mask the night before you're going to wear it the next day, letting it dry can itself improve the stopping of the virus up to a thousand-fold.

Sharing the link below for further read.

• 1 month ago

Masks are ineffective. We’re being lied to. 

• 1 month ago

Stop being paranoid. Problem solved. 

• 1 month ago

Improve the quality of the mask - to a N95 mask or KN95 (FDA approved version).  This makes filters out at least 95% of viral membranes and up to 99%.

If you want more protection than that - stand 6ft away because it's super hard to get covid when you are 6ft away.

and i you want even more protection, wear a cotton mask or face shield. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

In your case, you should wear a plastic bag over your head, tightly duct-taped around your neck. The world will be better off with one less brain-dead troll.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Do what you gotta do.  Mental health is as important as physical health. 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i think one mask is bad enough

• 1 month ago

No, it won't work.  The only way is for everybody to stay home and not leave for another year.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.