Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

how do i have the courage to open a medical letter?

i went for an ultrasound scan last week, i'm a man in my 40s with a severe anxiety disorder as well....and the letter has arrived with the results i think, an NHS letter.....the nurses who did the ultrasound scan said at the time, after they had done the scan they couldn't see anything to worry about....but i'm still scared to open the letter....i live alone in a little council flat and when you have terrible anxiety, being alone in a flat by yourself with no support network...makes your anxiety 10 times worse.

and im scared to open this letter in case they might of found something wrong with me?

so, how can i open the letter and stop being a wuss? how can i face my fear?  i'm scared of anything clinical, and always have been.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

i would just open it , if it was that bad they wouldve called you instead