the mail address of the United nations human rights office?

How can I reach to the Human Rights office in the United Nations and report my complain? 

Am afraid I disclose my problem then I will be subject to some kind of extortion, if you can provide me with save email address where I can talk free?

You don't need the UN for that do a search in your community.

The UN is just an advisory organisation.  They can do nothing.  Google to find out whether your country (which you failed to name) has adopted their charter in relation to your specific issue.  If it has, contact a human rights lawyer there.  Whether the consultation is free or not depends on your country and your issue.

you might be able to find that address online

They don't HAVE a mailing address.

Contrary to what Brianna.lichtenberg believes, you CAN e-mail the UN

You get the address from a google search, and you send a letter.  No, there is no email address where you can "talk free."  The UN, by the way, doesn't charge.

Have you discovered the identity of the Antichrist?