Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

the mail address of the United nations human rights office?

How can I reach to the Human Rights office in the United Nations and report my complain? 

Am afraid I disclose my problem then I will be subject to some kind of extortion, if you can provide me with save email address where I can talk free?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

You don't need the UN for that do a search in your community.

• 2 months ago

The UN is just an advisory organisation.  They can do nothing.  Google to find out whether your country (which you failed to name) has adopted their charter in relation to your specific issue.  If it has, contact a human rights lawyer there.  Whether the consultation is free or not depends on your country and your issue.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

you might be able to find that address online

• 2 months ago

They don't HAVE a mailing address.

Contrary to what Brianna.lichtenberg believes, you CAN e-mail the UN

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

You get the address from a google search, and you send a letter.  No, there is no email address where you can "talk free."  The UN, by the way, doesn't charge.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Have you discovered the identity of the Antichrist?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.