Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is 136 over 91 high blood pressure ?

My pressure has been between 124 over 80 and 136 over 91 within the last 48 hours. Should I be worried or is this fine ? I’m a 27 year old male. Not really skinny but also not really fat. Also have been having a pinching pain in my chest at random or when I attempt to lift something (like lifting a blanket to make my bed) or bending over to sit down etc. also feel a bit dizzy/light headed and shaky 

Also I am 6’1 and weigh between 190-200 lbs 

• That is not emergency high.  If your BP consistently stays that high, it will gradually lead to unfavorable changes in your heart (such as left sided heart failure).  What you need to do is 1) make sure your monitor is accurate, & 2) take several BPs over the course of several days to determine what your blood pressure normally runs.  If you find that you are, in general, living in those elevated ranges, it would behoove you to consult with a MD about medication(s) to correct it.

The pinching pain is muscle damage and not your heart...any thing over 120/80 is high.  Most people have elevated blood pressure at some times, like when they are stressed or sick.