Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsHeart Diseases · 2 months ago

Is it normal to feel your heart stronger in a slightly different place in your chest?

I think I'm just paranoid but sometimes I feel like the strongest part of my heartbeat moves up or down in my chest by like an inch..am I crazy or is there a reason behind this?!

• Where you will hear the heart beat the strongest/clearest is at the apex of the heart.   The apex of the heart is located at a point in between the fifth and the sixth left ribs. It is at a distance of about 3 and a ½ inch from the center of the heart. You may be able feel the beating at the apex of your heart if you have relatively thin chest wall. Do a google on "the apex of the heart"; I'd post a link, but links make your answer get hidden. 

Yes I think it's okay just beg etc it be better then more feeling chest . If lucky etc but you will feel that regardless in chest etc