Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsHeart Diseases · 2 months ago

Is it normal to feel your heart stronger in a slightly different place in your chest?

I think I'm just paranoid but sometimes I feel like the strongest part of my heartbeat moves up or down in my chest by like an inch..am I crazy or is there a reason behind this?!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Where you will hear the heart beat the strongest/clearest is at the apex of the heart.   The apex of the heart is located at a point in between the fifth and the sixth left ribs. It is at a distance of about 3 and a ½ inch from the center of the heart. You may be able feel the beating at the apex of your heart if you have relatively thin chest wall. Do a google on "the apex of the heart"; I'd post a link, but links make your answer get hidden. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes I think it's okay just beg etc it be better then more feeling chest . If lucky etc but you will feel that regardless in chest etc 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.