Anonymous

Nurses, is this true?

I have a friend who is a nurse, is anti mask and thinks this is all misdiagnosis. She says its all just the flu or other respiratory things lumped together, just ask any CCU nurse. So I'm asking you nurses, do you agree that any nurse knows this is all the flu? I just want to come back with a response.  FWIW, she's currently an Uber driver because yet again she is under review with the nursing board and she's constantly getting fired.

Are you nurses? Please let me know

She is a complete idiot spreading dangerous lies. That is why she gets fired. 

When a nurse has to drive for Uber because she’s telling people to ignore advice of every doctor in the world, you probably shouldn’t take medical advice from her. I don’t work in healthcare, but I do have common sense. 

No I don’t agree at all she is totally in the wrong. I am an ER PA And my husband an ER doc. No one takes this lightly

The problem is she's a total moron.

The current total of Covid19 deaths worldwide stands at 2,149,741.

.

It ain't "the flu," Sherlock.

That last sentence should give you a clue.

---

Re: your update - 

I work in healthcare, but not as a nurse.  I have family members who are nurses and doctors.

• Robert

Just tell her that all of the currently employed nurses are pro mask