? asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

My mom is not letting me go out in my pay day (which is today?)?

What had happened was...my mom usually lets me go shopping on my pay day. 

Yesterday, she took me to the shops as part of Australia day.

Now, today is my pay day. And my mom is REFUSING to take me shopping because of what we did yesterday, she DID NOT give me my pension and is REFUSING to let me leave the house.

I was so upset, I started to punch a lounge room chair (I didn't break anything) 

What happened then was, she heard the banging, called me up....

She then, told me off and THREATENED me with the police.

What should I do about this? I did try to apologise to my mom about my behaviour but she won't let me leave

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

You threw a fit like a toddler and need to be punished for that. It doesn't matter that you apologized thinking you can do what you want if you do. You did something wrong, threw a fit over something and now you are being punsihed for it

Grow the hell up

yes moms could be so freaking difficult.....

this is what you do.....

is your house door locked?   if not, you dont need permission unless you are a 14 year old retard teen.....

not much you can do but move out

Calm down and use your head.  Next pay day suggest that she take you to the library where you can find some books and spend some time looking to see what is in the books.  She will do that.  Take some books home.