How do I make homemade brownies have a more milk chocolate taste similar to boxed brownies ?

• Deane

Instead of using baking cocoa you could use Dutch processed baking cocoa.

I use a bag of milk chocolate chips and cocoa powder, similar to nesquick I read about just using a little dry milk powder by itself any thoughts? 

• denise

Maybe use milk chocolate in the mix?.

If you use 'Drinking chocolate' powder with the flour, it has dried milk in the blend,  so it could make your brownies taste more milk chocolatey in flavour?.

Use a little less sugar though, because the drinking chocolate powder has sugar in it too.

Cocoa powder is unsweetened, but gives a dark  / stronger chocolate taste.    

Use melted chocolate instead of cocoa powder. I think the Fat Witch recipe is fairly "milky." These are good, but I like mine denser.

https://www.foodiecrush.com/fat-witch-dark-chocola...

browinis: milk, eggs butter or chcolate and sugar, mix eberything and u puy in tray and bake for 20 mins! DONE

Source(s): sorry por bad spellin and englih im not englih im chinaese sorry

There is nothing wrong with Ender772's answer, but if you use Nesquick, make sure you use less sugar than normal because of the sugar in the Nesquick. Otherwise, you will end up with almost twice the sugar in the mix to what is required.

use nesquick as your chocolate..that should be it.  just make sure its all smooth and everything before you use