Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

How do I make sure that I don’t get the coronavirus?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • CB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Following all CDC protocols and keep contact (direct or indirect) with other humans to a bare minimum ALWAYS!! Maybe not be a guarantee but as close as you can get.

• 1 month ago

well you can be carefull ans social distance but remember to keep having fun STAY SAFE, also hand gel is good to have in your pocket

• garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

how about commiting suicide , then you wont get the virus , ohh yes cant i watch too .  one less troll ..

• 1 month ago

You are never going to be 100% safe from it, but just make sure you wash your hands with soap and water, don't use sanitizer too often as it becomes ineffective after a while, wear a mask and just make sure you follow the physical distancing guidelines for where ever you are.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Just try to follow the guide lines, You cant be certain that everyone else will be so considerate though. 

• 1 month ago

Not sure what recipe would all for any strain of coronavirus

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Don't go out-period. 

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Wear a mask, wash your hands, keep a distance from others, do not go to others homes or crowded events. Get vaccinated when available.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

stay home and wear your mask even when u go to bed in case bedbugs give covid to you..trump said drink disinfected

• David
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

The only way to be certain of that is to build an underground shelter and remain there indefinitely. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.