Is drowning a horrible way to die?
- yet-knish!Lv 72 months agoFavorite Answer
I imagine you lose consciousness pretty quickly once you run out of oxygen. So maybe it's horrible for just a few moments.
- MarcusLv 52 months ago
Why don't you try it and report back to us all?
- IcySunshine_Lv 52 months ago
Yes, I almost drowned in a lake. It wasn’t fun.
- perfectlybakedLv 72 months ago
I sure wouldn't want it.
I had a young cousin that died that way during a camping trip.
It's not a trivial event by any means.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Tublet HugletLv 72 months ago
It’s about a 7 out of 10, like Mrs. Norway in the evening gown section of tonight’s competition.
- Matt85Lv 62 months ago
I nearly drowned once and it was horrible. It makes you choke.
- blue pixieLv 72 months ago
Yeah I think it would be.... Not breathing sounds pretty uncomfortable. I rather be shot to death