Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

I think a neighbor is stealing my packages?

I think someone in my apartment complex is stealing our packages. It's a small complex. I believe it is a neighbor. Another neighbor had the same thing happen, exact same circumstances. It's made me feel uneasy living here.  Would this be enough to make you want to move or is this minor in your opinion and not enough to warrant feeling unsafe

Favorite Answer

It might be enough to make someone want to move, but it is not enough to legally terminate a rental agreement, written or otherwise.  Non-written agreement, you may leave simply by giving the state-required notice that you are vacating. Written agreement, you are bound by the agreement until it expires.

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

Your packages should feel unsafe, but not you.

Friend do what I did get yourself a pet GPS you can get them for about $25 link it to your cell phone and inform the police that you have set a GPS trap and that when they get a telephone call from you to meet you immediately at the location that your GPS shows.

Set a trap a cardboard box that has something enticing on it like an expensive computer or a game system fill that box with exploding dye markers the kind that they use for stolen money you can get them it's not illegal to buy them nor is it illegal to use them.

Put the GPS and the dye markers inside the package and rig them to blow up when the package is open.

Watch your cell phone for an alarm and as soon as you get an alarm call the police use your GPS to go to the location don't confront the people. Wait for the boom.

By the time the police get to the location there's going to be a trail of green dye you won't even need a search warrant you'll have plenty of probable cause.

A big dye trail and somebody that's green from head to toe. I busted my neighborhood porch pirate a person that lived just a couple of houses away with this trick