Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

Why do people like cold potato salad?

People keep telling me I need to refrigerate it, but I like it better warm and I hardly ever get sick

• W

They are variations. Some potato salads are eaten warm (like the German variety) or cold (the 'American' variety). Both are good. 

I wouldn't eat that, I need my potatoes warm.

• Phil M

Store it in the fridge then warm up what you are going to eat.

Simple velvety potato plate of mixed greens formula with bunches of tips for making it best, including the ... While we're regarding the matter of potatoes, you should realize that we love them around here! ... Add cold water to a medium bowl loaded up with ice.

You need to keep it chilled, it has mayo in it. Just microwave it if you want it hot

It's true that different people have different taste, But I also loved hot potato fries.

• denise

People like what they like.

• kswck2

German potato salad is served warm. Warm regular potato salad will allow bacteria to grow and possibly poison you 

It should be refrigerated. That's for storage though, you don't have to eat it straight from the fridge!

I like to eat warm potato salad, especially with beef which I often eat after roasting.