Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Removing my account fed up with the stalking and harassment by Scottish and other addicts online ?

Sorry but it was too much. Abd it os cybercrime. It is too unsafe. 

Goodbye, I can see you are being deleted. It takes time for the avatar to be removed. 

So it's been at least 3 hours since you posted this and... oh look your account is still active!

It's funny when people post saying they want to delete their account, then they don't. I mean, what is the point in waiting for our replies?

• Daniel

you cant the only way is to delete your entire yahoo account this means losing access to everything including email flickr and any other yahoo services if you wish to do this go here https://help.yahoo.com/kb/yahoo-account/closing-ya... please note deleting your yahoo account will not get rid of questions or answers that you have placed on this site they will remain on the site regardless if you delete or not 

Well while I certainly appreciate you letting me know, I doubt it will come as a shock to you that nobody cares.