Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Why is there no option to award two of the answers to my question with F.A?

I asked a question last night but only found two of the 11 answers helpful. Although I can award nine of them with Favourite Answer, the button is missing on two of them. Also if I give them the thumbs up it doesn't count.

Thank you for your answers, really helpful.

Favorite Answer

Those 2 email accounts have blocked you from answering their questions. They may not realize they also blocked you from choosing their answers as best answer. You can choose only ONE best/favorite?answer. It may be the same person fussing 2 teenage email accounts. They are?also provoking you to block them in return. Blocking does not work. It just makes everyone angrier and more paranoid than they already are. It's fear mongering and psychological manipulation. 

It's because the user blocked you... this website is fuсked up that way, when someone blocks you, they can still answer your questions which isn't really fair.

Blocking should be a two way thing, like on Facebook, or any other social media. But for some reason Yahoo were too lazy to fix it.

It could be because they or yourself have blocked one another. 

If you cannot award the best answer, that means that person has you blocked,  but obviously you don't have them blocked, if they were able to answer your questions.