what country has the best food?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No country has either the best or the worst food.  

• 1 month ago

I think India, Bangladesh and Pakistan food is best.

• 1 month ago

Everybody has own perspective in this regard. I like italian foods due to their strong favor and simplicity.

• denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There are many countries with good dishes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

China and England imo.

• 1 month ago

My favorite cuisine is Italian.

• 1 month ago

I think every country's food is the best, Moreover Asin country food is the best I think. 

• 1 month ago

Canada. We have poutine. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

all COUNTIES  have " FOOD"  but each  population of people  of a nation  have a CUISINE  FOOD is any substance  that can be CONSUMED by  living organism   to sustain LIFE

CUISINE is a characteristic STYLE of PREPARING  food  often associated with place of origin

the answer is SUBJECTIVE 

each INDIVIDUAL  person will have their "OPINION"  OPINION is a view or JUDGEMENT  formed about something NOT necessarily based  on FACT or KNOWLEDGE 

for example i have never  experienced the CUISINE  of the people of the Philippines  or  the people of  54 counties of AFRICA ..... so in MY  " BUBBLE"  world would ONLY be based on cuisines i have tried 

i have to day a personal preference for  Italian Greek German some ASIAN  dishes 

BEST ( oxford dictionary )  of the most excellent , EFFECTIVE or desirable  type or quality

to each  group of people   or individual  a cuisine is desirable

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Everyone thinks their country has the best-Except the British, which is universally rated as nasty. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.