People who don't get the Covid vaccine?

Will they be discriminated against? It seems like a personal matter what one does with ones body and no state/govt has the authority to force it on to a person against their will

Don't breathe on me.

• Audrey

I feel that way about face diapers. Discrimination. People who don't get vaccinated should be subject to the same restrictions as people who don't wear a muzzle.

• ?

As a nurse who has given thousands of vaccine injections over the years, I can assure you that no one is going to be held down and injected with these new vaccines against their will.

However, what people can do is set policies around health and safety that require you to be vaccinated. For example, schools, universities, public services, and/or employers may require you to be vaccinated as part of their rules. If you wanted to travel abroad, for example, nations might ask for you to provide proof of vaccination.

I would ask, though, that people who don't want to take the vaccine think about that decision properly. Is it simply fear due to BS you saw on YouTube? Is it some conspiracy nonsense you heard from some guy you never met, after some guy he never met suggested it? Did you talk to a doctor or nurse or anyone who has actually administered the vaccine or seen the impacts of Covid-19 first hand in our hospitals or ICUs? 

Of course, vaccination is an individual decision and it is not without risk. But the benefit vs risk of vaccines is well within the limits we have already decided to accept. We still take public transport and drive our cars despite the fact they could crash. We still step into the shower despite it being slippy. 

Millions of people around the globe have now recieved a vaccination shot. Including me ... 

The current vaccines do not have FDA approval.

They have emergency authorized use.  This is the SAME designation that hydroxychloroquine was given for treatment and then revoked.

It could be years before FDA approval is grated. 

Until then it's going to be very hard to discriminate/force a person to get an unapproved vaccine. 

Important!!! The vaccine protects the person who gets it but does NOT and I repeat NOT stop the transmission of the virus  from the vaccinated person to others!

When what you do with your body interferes with other peoples bodies then it isn't personal anymore. If you infect another person how is that personal?

You don't have a right to go around town infecting people with a deadly virus.

It isn't discrimination based on person choices no more than being able to drive without a license is.

If you don't want a vaccine then you can continue to wear a mask and social distance until the pandemic is over which will probably be years. You will look stupid and others will consider you as an idiot. 

Honestly I won't hold it against them. 

The vaccine was literally developed within a year when other vaccines take over 10 years