how do u know ur gonna get a seizure?

i had a seizure exactly a week ago and everything has been preyyy okay. i'm getting an MRI on tiesday to see why i had the seisure and if i have epilepsy. i'm going to bed rn and i laid doen and closed my eyes and everything started spinning. it feels like i'm in those weird ball things on playgrounds that u sit in and it goes faster the more u tuck ur legs in. it's never ending tho. it's making me incrededly nauseous too and it's really hard to type. i searched it up and WebMD said those could be signs of a small seizure. the seizure i had last week was extemeley severe. my heart stopped beating and i had to get stitches on my tongee. this s completes different than this bc i haven't lost concienous but it dowdnf feel right. idk what to do

A seizure is the response to an abnormal electrical discharge in the brain.

Precisely what happens during a seizure depends on what part of the brain is affected by the abnormal electrical discharge. This could be a tiny area of the brain and lead to only to the person noticing an odd smell or taste, or it may involve large areas and lead to  a convulsion-- jerking and spasms of muscles throughout the body. The person may have brief attacks of altered consciousness; lose consciousness, muscle control, or bladder control; and become confused Seizures are often preceded by auras--------- unusual sensations of smell, taste, or vision or an intense feeling that a seizure is about to begin.

Source(s): nurse

Feelings of deja by, confusion, unexplained anxiety, etc.  Seeing images in your mind is also common.  One patient reported seeing an image of a goat in a pink hat moments before having her seizures.  

• ?

Some people feel anxious and anxiety along with a rapid heartbeat

• Tavy

spinning usually means Vertigo usually caused by an inner ear problem.

I get it.