Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Feeling left out and not understood by in-laws? ?

I feel left out and misunderstood by in-laws. They are only interested in my Husband and they never really talk to me. When Hubby talks to his brother, the brother says hi to me, but that's about it.

I sent my brother in law a lovely text thanking him for checking up on us, but he didn't respond. I thought in laws are meant to be like family? I feel like I am invisible and also I have been mistreated by his sisters children and herself because of a misunderstanding and not hearing my side of the story. 

I tried so hard and possibly have a mild Autism and nobody tries with me. I am Tired of being hurt, because I don't know people's intentions. 

Should my husband support them ignoring me or should I just leave him? The only person I got on well with was his Father, but he sadly passed and now feel I don't belong, but Hubby has been there for me for almost 9 years and he said he will never give up, but his family just bring me down emotionally because I just don't fit in. 

He doesn't talk to his sister anyways because of her saying she will report me and called me a "stupid *****". 

I just want to keep out of their way and I don't want to ask hubby to choose as I know what it's like to not have family as I was a Foster kid all my life, but it is hard for me to understand and deal with people. This world is hard to read and I prefer to avoid. What should I do, or do you think my Husband is better off without me? 

Whom do I contact about Jews and freemasons (aka homosexual devilworshipping Jew-masons) killing 70 million in Soviet Union by gulags, famine, or shooting squads? How can Russian Orthodox get some justice?

Russian Orthodox Metropolitan Ioann Snychev was poisoned/murdered by Jew Putin (aka Shalomov) because he refused to work for Jews. KGB poisoned Putin; Putin died in 2007; now doubles (who wear latex masks) pretend to be Putin. Medvedev is David Aaronovich Mendel. Jews murdered Tsar Nicolas 2nd's family; Jews bled them for six hours according to ritual.

Tsar Nicolas' family was sacrificed by Jews (they bled 6 hours); their remains were burnt; their blood drank; ashes from remains were sprinkled onto 50 hard-boiled eggs (dish called scido Amafreikis) [50 egg shells were found outside the place of ritual murder]. Also, decapitated Tsar's head (which was grey ... hair turned grey when he saw his kids being knifed).. Ritualistic murder... (blood libel is same thing as anti-Semitism ... a lie by Jews to flee justice). Jews came up that Tsar's family was shot. Tsar appeared to warn that

whosoever worships false remains will become possessed by demons (this just happened like a decade ago ... maybe less)… Jews collect heads of leaders because they believe in reincarnation.

How about Jews coming up with a mocking holiday April 1st because resurrection of Jesus happened on that day? Jews came up with mocking holidays 23 February (Day of Soviet Army) which was capitulation by cowards in Tsar’s army… or March 8 (international Woman’s day) which celebrates lesbian/prostitute Klara Tsetkin and Rosa Luxembourg.

Three biggest saints in heaven (in this order): Theotokos Virgin Mary, John the Baptist, and Tsar Nicolas 2nd

Four biggest sinners in hell (in this order from the bottom of hell moving up to our level): Marx, Engels, Lenin, Stalin

You could joke that Marx is a bigger sinner than Engels because Marx fooked Engels but how is Lenin a bigger sinner than Stalin when Lenin was fooked by Zinoviev (even by Bronstein once)?

Lenin's brain was the size of walnut. He had syphilis. Was alcoholic. Born from incest degenerate family. Was in insane asylum. Wife Kruspkaya was probably lesbian 'cause what normal woman would stay with him?

According to Russian Orthodox researcher Grigoriy Klimov, three stages of degeneracy are

1)sodomy (69, anal, oral, masturbation, pedophilia, incest, necrophilia, beastiality, orgies, hand job, bj, even all non-missionary positions between husband and wife, etc.)

2)insane asylum

3)physical deformities in kids (eyes looking at different angles, wolf jaw, rabbit lip, horse foot, different length limbs, etc.)

all these accompanied by drug/alcohol abuse

Jews have like six times more degenerates than other nations because they don't have monkhood. Jewish degenerates become politicians (or similar high rank in society). In Germany during Hitler time, it was eight times. Hitler, Stalin (aka Jugashvilli which means son of Jew), Roosevelt, Churchill were all Jewish degenerates. Hitler had many Jewish coworkers as homosexual partners. Stalin was expelled from seminary for sodomy.

A few centuries ago, angel appeared to Orthodox Christian community and said not to buy from Jews at bazaar because it's sprinkled with blood (something like that)

Those were facts… and now for some Conspiracy Theory: Elimination of comments on Yahoo Answers means that Project Pogo is completed. Now, Project Zyphr will initiate in winter. They will turn off electricity for a few days to gather dissidents into underground concentration camps. DRONE WITH SCOPOLAMINE will drill a hole in your window and once gassed you will come out to them yourself. AI (Artificial Intelligence) will make phone calls and posts on social media as if it were you doing it (and no one will notice that you’re gone).

The remaining people will be chipped. Only marked people will receive food in closed stores. So, when people sign up for food, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable mark of the beast. Hide within 10-15 people group (saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Serafim of Sarov); no documents; no electronics.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's); forgive me.

maybe you should talk to them about it

• ?

your honest should have a talk with them not to disrespect his wife, period....Feeling Excluded Hurts…I think your husband is wrong he should be siding by your side. I can imagine how you feel.He's married now, you are his family. You two are one, maybe he just needs to realize that he's no longer just part of this family he now has a family.I am sorry but this is a deal breaker for me. If your husband will not stand by you in this matter, you need to reconsider your marriage.