Can you identify the (90s? punk) song title and artist by these lyrics?

As best I can make it out: "You've been displayed when we were all around/But it was all for no-one no-one at all/You make it clear clear clear to me/You've been exposed and there's opinions/and they're opinons of theirs not mine at all/You make it clear clear clear to me/You've been exposed and there's opinions/opinions of theirs not mine at all/You make it clear clear clear to me/You've been viewed by their eyes by their eyes and ears/ - opinions so [un]clear/Don't make it clear made it clear clear to me/You've been exposed/and it's so hard to make it clear/opinions so [un]clear/You made it clear/You made it clear/made it clear/clear to me/Hard/made it clear/made it clear/clear to me/You've been displayed when we were all around/But it was all for no-one no-one at all/You've been exposed and there's opinions/opinions of theirs not mine at all/You made it clear/It's so hard/You mad it clear/clear to me/It's so hard"

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.