Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Is it dangerous to drink one can of Zero Calorie Monster Energy Drink (the white one)?

Is one can per day bad for your health? I drink one can of diet coke a day but I have been thinking of changing to this. 

• .

It might be. We know nothing about your health so can't comment on the safety for you. In general, it's not healthy BUT it has almost half the caffeine of regular Monster (less caffeine is better for your health, but it has way more than coke and virtually no nutrients). 

.

Read more about that drink at the link below. You neglected to say why you want to drink it or any soda, when there are other options available that are better for hydration and health. Consuming proper nutrition and getting plenty of rest, should eliminate the need for "energy drinks" to keep one going through the day. 

• ?

These energy drinks are really harmful. I would not drink a single one.