what should i wear to hangout with a boy?

I’m going to be going over a boys house this upcoming Saturday and he’s super nice and i don’t know if he will try to do anything or not tbh. He’s giving the vibe but he’s also a dry texter. he planned on him teaching me how to skate (which i thought was cute) 😭 and idk what to do if we get bored and it’s awkward, please give tips

Also plsssss give me recommendations on what to wear bc i have no clue *gonna be cold af

(im attaching what i look like so it might help)

• ?
    Favorite Answer

A cute sweater and some tight jeans or leggings 

• ?

Face mask! How risky with this virus, people like you are the cause of the spread! Smart people stays away from others, (social distance), wears a mask! As a nurse we see a lot of cases of people getting it from stupidity like this! If you want to get sick and possibly die, fine, but you are risking getting everybody around you sick too! I am 23 so still young, I miss being around friends and family but tough!

When he's teaching you to skate, try not to learn too quickly so that you can  take plenty of opportunities to fall into his arms and grab onto him and hold tight. He'll like that, and so will you.

• ?

The first thing I could think of is a facemask.