it is better to go to the beach during summer and mountain during winter.?

Am I right or wrong? or it is just personal preference?

Andy C : hahaha. thats funny. I was thinking that in winter it is too cold to be in the water. For the mountains, winter is good because you dont get sweaty and you can do winter sports.

Favorite Answer

Technically you can do both, and are both good.  I love camping both in the summer and winter.  Obviously there are ponds, lakes, rivers, and streams so you can layout and swim in the mountains.  I would say 95% of  people would go to the beach in the summer,  unless you have a fear, of the water,   During winter, its Mainly for exercise, maybe 20% would go in winter.  As for mountains, I would say, of the people who like camping, 2 brothers, and all 5 of my sisters would not step a foot in the woods, or mountains for any reason, unless you forced them.  I would say 80% might like or try camping, and of those about 70%  would prefer going in the summer, and 30% would go anytime they can, winter or summer does not matter. 

• ?

No you go to the mountains in summer time, big chance of getting snowed in the winter time. Most southern states, Cali and Fla are warm enough to go to the bench in winter time.

That’s sounds about right with some sort of variation zxj

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

--Edits--

Cold weather is good for the blood and blood vessels, oxygenation rich supply of blood cells, and pumping out the cholesterol.

The swiss are nuts enough to have naked snow baths.

Have Ya?

:)

Heat conversely is good for causing the cells to process Minerals.

And both Factors effect the seasonal diets, Contrary or in line.

Mum is Old school Irish and we stay at home in the winter

That depends entirely on where you live.

Lots of folks from up north come down to Florida for the winter, many own second homes here. Sunshine helps lift the spirits for some people who have mood swings or just get tired of ice & snow. They usually come by New Years and leave by Easter/Passover. 

Maybe there won't be as many this year, but there's plenty of space at the beach to give everyone social distance. 

Which beach? 

Which mountains? 

What do you like to do? 

What kind of weather do you like?

I live in PacNW where mountains and Pacific Ocean are both close.    I have no clue if you like to ski, surf, hike, camp, etc.   Mountains and saltwater are a year 'round lifestyle here.

its better to go whenever you want

its better to just go whenever you want

• Andy C

Hmm...I actually do the exact opposite.