What are some themes for a master bedroom?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Buy bio fireplace for apartment https://biokamin.net/

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nurse in Tennessee fainted after receiving COVID vaccine

Question: why should we take it if it has such side effects?

Nurse in Alaska had anaphylactic shock

Trump and Biden are in cahoots to chip everyone via needles on the vaccines

5G will kill vaccinated

Population control = depopulation = Georgia Guide stones 500 million max population

LA RESISTANCE ! ! !

Doctor Fauci = son of Mother Theresa; Theresa supplied Jeffrey Epstein's island with kids to fondle with

Adrenochrome will be extracted from dissidents in underground re-education camps; dissidents were taken there (when electricity was turned off for a few days) at 4AM after drone with scopolamine gassed them (Project Pogo and Project Zyphr)...

Project Pogo = gov't shills Alex Jones, Qanon, Adam Green, etc. tell you something funny and you comment or like, then you'll be exterminated under Project Zyphr... David Goldberg revealed this and other stuff (like how Trump converted to Judaism) and he got executed..

Source(s): COVID = COW ID; World Bank website says that Project COVID is from April 2nd, 2020 until 31st of March, 2025. According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • 2 months ago

Children's rooms have themes.

Find something you love that inspires you to use as a jumping off point. You could select wall art, bedding, curtains, decorative pillows, maybe one wall of wallpaper, or an area rug you love. Then, from there. Select the wall paint color and other decor items.

By starting with something you love, you are more likely to end up loving your room instead of, say, just painting the walls a random shade of green, for instance. That just opens the troubling task of matching bedding to that random green color. Picking bedding or a rug first gives you a bigger range of wall paint color choices.

I recently decided to paint only the drawers of a vintage dresser that had appliques in a metallic gold color. It matches my bathroom that has a brass chandelier and an oak piece of furniture I am using as a vanity with a scalloped sink that has a brass faucet. The whole design idea began with the antique wood vanity.

So, start with something that inspires you.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

None.  Once the lights are out, you are too busy with personal stuff to worry about the theme of the room. Slam bam, thank you ma'am.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Mine is based (very loosely) on The Briar Rose series of pre-Raphaelite paintings by Burne Jones, mainly for the colors and the furniture design, but there are also half a dozen of his framed studies for the Garden Court which I happened to have. A bedroom doesn't actually need a theme, but it helps to find some inspiration from an artwork or piece of furniture

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Dungeons and Dragons.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Arabian Nights

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.