Why is my 3-year-old nephew sexual?

My nephew just turned 3, and he has been way out of control! He likes to touch people's nipples, and there only boys' nipples. And when I was snuggling with him I was unprepared to feel him reach out for my pussy! I grabbed his hand away and tried to tell his parents, but to them, he's an angel and would never do that. Am I the only one who has noticed this behavior! Now every time I lay down he wants to snuggle with me and only me, I guess this is a faze. But last week it got worse, he started touching my breast, now at this point, I'm a little scared and I try to avoid being alone with him, and now he's potty trained and every now and then when he's done using the toilet he runs around naked and shows me and my 4-year-old sister his dick. Speaking of my 4-year-old sister, he tries to take baths with her! I'm actually upset because I don't know what to do and no one believes me! PLEASE help me!

sounds like funny stuff going on at home

He is just curious and it is just a phase, but it is in NO way sexual the way you are portraying it.

3 year olds are NOT natrually sexual, it has to be enforced to them by being exposed to sexuality, either by having someone doing inappropriate things to them OR by seeing explicit content on tv/internet. A normal 3 year old, doesn't go around trying to touch others sexually or do exposing his genitals to others to get gratification.

I really think that someone in your family is sexually abusing your nephew, I have no doubt about it in my mind! He is demonstrating many of the classic symptoms of sexual abuse, and clearly you are concerned as well, otherwise you wouldn't be asking for help about this situation.

Its clear to me, that his so called parents have failed him, and are continue to fail him by allowing this abuse to continue, and to deny any red flags that he is clearly showing to others! Your job as his aunt IS to protect him, and you are in the perfect position to do so! I really think you need to ask him point blank if anyone is touching his genitals or making him do something sexual, if he confirms it and gives you a name than its your duty to report this to both the authoriites and to CPS.