Wood stove?

Hello I'm trying to find the maker of this specific tiny wood stove please help. It's on pinterest and google but only 2 photos of this exist that I know of. Their must be a video of this or website. Help me thankyou

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

that looks as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike

I have a strong suspicion that that stove is homemade, I'd put actual money on it, which is also why there's only two pics in existence.  Things can get magnified out of all proportion on pinterest very easily, especially if there's a "cuteness" factor.