Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 2 months ago

What does life mean to you?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

it's a game where i must prove everyone wrong about me.

• 2 months ago

Build the mind unto death. Before death, we have to put all of this world into vanity in order to pass the final judgement.

• 2 months ago

Life is realizing your presence in some form on this earth. Life is to live. Wherever you go and whatever you read, at last you will come to a mere conclusion that life is to live, just to live. First of all you must know what human beings are. Human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games. The soft-wares for these robots are spirits or invisible elements. These robots are programmed by different people by oral talks, writings and actions too. During this process the spirits possess a human being according to the programs. Further these robots can program themselves when they wish.

A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. Even thoughts are not these robots' own. One after another they think and these robots either choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to their minds through brains in the form of thoughts. Brain is a media to connect the spirits to your mind. Your mind is just a computer's mind. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get its mind. The same is the case with the human beings. A soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. A body's functionality is based on the auto mechanism. A human being doesn't have a spiritual body. Memories are different spirits. Spirits determine the destiny of a human being from his/her daily activities, talks and thoughts too. On death these spirits leave the body and go to different places. No one lives in any form after death.

• 2 months ago

MY life was a mistake. life in general is just a random coincidence, like everything else in the universe. an opportunity for experience, but ultimately meaningless.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

The opportunity to get to know and serve the Creator and Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, and to get prepared for eternity.  Lots of answers in the Bible.  I suggest starting with the New Testament; Gospel of John first. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A horrible experience forced upon us all from Birth zjqgk

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• 2 months ago

ask me when i reach a 100 years of age 

oh yes 

• 2 months ago

Ability. 

Life gives one the ability to think, act, and experience. Death ends those abilities. 

The ability to remember. The ability to imagine. The ability to create, speak, etc.

• j153e
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Opportunity.

Related:

The Path of the Higher Self;

The Great Divorce;

The Road Less Traveled;

A Warrior's Path;

Unbroken (young adult adaptation).

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The meaning of life is just to be alive. It is so plain and obvious and so simple. 

Life is love, love is immunity. Life the beginning of ends to start again. Life is the grounding and understanding of your purpose in the moment. Life is the death of the old. Life is courage to let go and freedom to move on. Life is the balance of energy in vessels of flesh and bones. Life is the infinite spectrum of vibrations and motivations. Life is respect for all life forms. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.