More and more women are cheating in my community. Is it the same in yours?

I live in suburban Toronto. Mostly upper middle class and upper class live here. Wealth is abundant. I've been here more than 15 years.

I'm finding that more and more women in the past 5 years are looking for extramarital affairs. I know 4 married women on my street that want to hookup just for sex. 

Even at the workplace, gym or anywhere I go, I've come across married women or those with boyfriends that want to hookup. 

Most of these women are 30+. Its very multicultural here and I find this trend among all ethnicities. I've come across friends' wives wanting to hookup and worse, female relatives, uncle's wife, family friend's ladies, etc. Wtf is going on?

I have friends both male and female, young and older, whom have admitted to multiple affairs against their partners, as well as sinlges sexing married folks, even many times at the expense of getting caught or breaking up other's families.

I see this development skyrocketing in the past 4-5 years. I'm male, mid 30s, single.

Is this common also in your community?

What are your thoughts?

This isn't a question about why men & women cheat or men versus women, or the history of infidelity. I see lot of people are triggered or giving void answers, by their inability to read. Please read the question carefully,

Have you seen a noticeable rise in women infidelity, in your community, in the past 5 years? If yes, what is your opinion on it?

Men have long been cheating with impunity. Karma's a b!tch.

I am Pakistani-American and have many relatives in the GTA. No Pakistani-Canadian woman with a modicum of self-respect that I know of would ever cheat on her husband like this. When you in the West speak of multiple affairs with such nonchalance why then do you criticize us Muslims for multiple wives? 

Because mankind can’t stick to 1 person for decades zxjqf

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

I dont do any research so i don't have it down to the numbers like you do BUT i do know in my small town there's lots of unfaithful people. Usually young and flighty. I think cheating is more of a world wide issue though than a community problem most people at some point have messed up and cheated on someone. I don't think its okay but unfortunately it happens.

• ?

What area of suburban Toronto?  You didn't say.  And what are the names of these married women?  Just asking, no reason.

There is nothing new about that, if you are a good looking guy, you can have your pick of married women.

Well, I found out my husband does a lot of online posting of personal ads. He apparently is very interested in meeting and chatting women women from foreign countries. Posting on https://www.freeforeigndating.com/personal-ads/

• ?

No.    But sadly......both men and women have always cheated 

I'll be 80 shortly, married for over 55 years and, live in New England. I had my first affair around 50 years ago and it was fairly common back then. Since then I've had several and had no difficulty finding a partner who was unhappy with her sex life at home with her husband and craved satisfaction. All were married except one who had a craving for someone her daddy's age. Things have not changed.

I know it's crazy! It used to be mainly men but now!