Concrete/cement : how to crack it break it easily ?

Hi guys, moved recently and in my back yard I have a big chunk of concrete/cement, how do I crack it break it easily ? can't use hammers or things like that.

Are there any "liquids" or anything else I can use to do that ?

Cheers 

I'm unclear on the reasons why you can't use a hammer - is it a matter of your personal strengh, or is there some prohibition against construction / demolition?  If it's the former, just hire someone to come in with a breaker bar or jackhammer to break it up.

I've had some success breaking concrete, myself.  One thing you can do is drill holes in it with a masonry drill, then pour water down the holes.  Maybe it's just my superstition, but the concrete seemed to come apart much more easily when it was thoroughly soaked.  Without the water, little bits just chipped off the surface, rather than the piece cleaving along a long line.

Find a contractor that can remove it.  There is no "easy" way to break up cement.

Find something you would like to have, like a patio or a bigger patio.  Look for a residential concrete contractor to build it.  Include the removal of the concrete chunk in the job.  It is a good time to get things built that makes things really nice.  Like sidewalks, car ports, patios. future storage building foundation, etc. 

Rent a Bob Cat loader and lift the edges.  Once partially lifted, hit it the part that has ground clearance with ten pound long handle sledge hammer.  Haul the chunks to front curb.  When done hire someone to haul it away.  Be sure to have buried utilities marked first.  Do NOT run trucks or heavy equipment over lawn unless you are sure of sewer pipe location.  That is a $15,000 repair.  .Wear safety glasses when using the hammer and if you can't swing it, get a big local teen who can.

• ?

Powered Hammer with chipping bit or concrete blade on saw dependig on thickness. 

I know of no liquid that will do what you want.

Depends where you live.   If in a place where it freezes hard, dump hot water on it/down any cracks already in it.    Or, you might be able to find a rock drill at an antique store.   Lightly tap on it for 10 minutes to make a hole, then hammer a metal wedge into the hole.   Or dynamite.

I would have put that in the negotiations before buying? the place. It is THEIR JUNK. When it costs them money(lower sale price by a couple thousand) they will get it out of there. Guaranteed.

Concrete is never an easy job...otherwise prisons would not have prisoners...if they could bust out easily.

If you can't use a jackhammer, easy is not even close to an option.

• ?

Hire a small breaker. That will make short work of it. You maybe able to get a mornings hire to keep the cost down. These little machines are very efficient. Don't forget goggles and water the concrete to suppress dust.