Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do Dem voters honestly believe the presidential election was not crooked?

Note: Answers like "you lost so suck it up" are not answers. Just concentrate on the question please

Update:

ATT marsel_duchamp, "Show some evidence"? If you can tear yourself away from VERY FAKE NEWS, and do just a little research, you will find a plethora of evidence. 

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Hi there, 

First off, I would like to acknowledge that in every election, there is at least some level of voter fraud. That being said, Donald Trump has poured millions of dollars into investigation over the subject, and the fact of the matter is that Biden got more votes. This, on paper, should not of been a surprise, considering a majority of major cities vote Democrat and Trump's approval rating was dwindling. I think the pandemic, and the way Trump handled it, was the final nail in his coffin. I think had he handled it better, he could of managed to muster up more votes from dems, but unfortunately he did not.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes.  I mean, why would anyone think it wasnt "crooked"?  Biden was leading Trump by a large amount going into election day so it makes sense that he'd win.  Trump was also one of the least popular Presidents in history during his term, so the fact that he'd lose isn't surprising. 

Frankly, the pure fantasy is the idea that Trump actually won somehow, or that Biden's victory required cheating.  Given the terrible numbers Trump has always had, and the absolute shambles which he's made of the corona outbreak, it's highly delusional to think that he would have won. 

• 2 months ago

Do you know what a plethora is, jefe?

Your "research" I'm sure, consists of trolling the back alleys and dirty gutters of the internet like the Qanon sites. The only thing you're going to find there is corruption and refuse. It's not evidence of anything.

• 2 months ago

Yes, I honestly believe it wasn't crooked.  Was there some voter. fraud?  Of course.  The Heritage Foundation (conservative think tank) maintains a listing of all voter fraud cases.  They have identified about 1,200 over the past few decades.  That's 1,200 out of literally billions of votes.   So chances are, there were a few people who did what the guy in PA did.  He completed and mailed in his dead wife's ballot (for trump), but was it widespread?  No. Was there enough to tip the election?  No.  

Really really believing there was voter fraud doesn't make it so.  Neither does really really really really believing it.  Strong suspicions do not mean there was voter fraud.  You know what means there was voter fraud?  Evidence of voter fraud.  Finding a couple people who voted illegally isn't enough to overturn an election.  

In other news, new evidence can't be submitted to the Supreme Court.  The court rules on lower court rulings.  As there was no evidence of fraud in the lower court rulings, there will be no evidence of fraud in Supreme Court rulings.  

And saying there is a "plethora" of evidence of fraud doesn't mean there is any evidence of fraud, let alone a "plethora".  If you have evidence, please pass it to trump's legal team. Because they don't have any.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes. I honestly believe that. There is no evidence it was crooked.

• Wundt
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There are three big problems with your claim that the election was crooked... (1) there is no evidence.  (2) Your claim is entirely based on the belief that "if Trump lost there must have been cheating."  And, (3) thus far, the only case of fraud in this election was a Trump supporter who tried to vote as his dead mother.

• 2 months ago

Show some evidence that there were irregularities that affected the outcome. Then we'll talk.  Until then "you lost so suck it up"

Show the evidence.  Let me quote a Trump appointed 3rd circuit court judge, "Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.""

You Trumpers appear to be unable to understand or learn even when the idiocy is pointed out bluntly.

• 2 months ago

Lol!! Anyone who can think straight, and does not let their bias govern their mind, understands that the election was a total fraud. They are going to have convulsions when the Supreme Court sends it to the House where each state gets 1 (one) vote. 

Btw, Republicans control 31 states. Do the math

• Sergio
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

You don’t get to decide what are considered answers and not. The Republican Party likes to create non existing problems because they can not “suck it up” and accept defeat. So quit your whining and complaining 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

3 Judge Appellate court decision, all Republicans and one even appointed by Trump basically said the same thing 30 other court decisions have said “Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals Justice Stephanos Bibas wrote in a 21-page opinion issued Friday.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.