?
Lv 7
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Now that everyone sees that Republicans are lunatics who believe Trump's lies about voter fraud, will anyone ever support them?

Update:

For The Oracle of Omigod:  Can YOU read?  I did not say that I support Trump's lies.  I asked if YOU support them??  Get your head out of your anal orifice and THNK.

Update 2:

Sandy:  YOU might believe that the Earth is flat, but that does not make it so.  The 

FACT is that the Earth is round.  YOU are the brainwashed one.  The FACT is that Biden won and Trump lost.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

We are already seeing many Republicans pulling back from Trump, especially the ones who face re-election in 2022.

After Biden is inaugurated we will see many more trying to distance themselves from the Trump disaster.

• 2 months ago

Oh, I'm sorry - I was not aware that I had your previous "support". 

• 2 months ago

It is nearly impossible for any sane person to believe they would have voted for the Biden/Democrat agenda.  It is self defeating to any American who hasn't been promised some kind of job in the Biden administration.  Normal people do not give up their freedom and rights so easily.

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

only soft, brainwashed liberal Democrats believe Biden won this election. you all have dementia as bad as he does.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

How about we get to see your ballots...nice to see you being so inclusive and wanting us to all be together, and let's be as one...still you against the world I see...

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

The in-it-to-win-it lunatic fringe here on Y Answers doesn’t think so...

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes because 70 million voted for Trump!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

CNN wants you to self isolate  because of the killer virus 

• 2 months ago

I would say " Stay tuned " but I know your Leftist media has a blackout on any current developments with regard to the Democrats election fraud .

Instead I will just say don't be too surprised when the results in those several states are overturned .

Source(s): Someone needs to prepare you for what's coming .
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Of course, republicans created fake russian collusion, rioted and looted in fascist form and even held a fake impeachment over a phone call. LOL way to go skippy. Hillary still claims she was cheated and was so butthurt that she birthed the russian collusion hoax. And even went as far to tell Slow Joe, "under no circumstance do you concede. Mind Boggling ignorance and hypocrisy from the left wing cult.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.