Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Liberals, how are you going to defend Sleepy Joe and his obvious gaffs and obvious dementia?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

He has a stutter, he does not have dementia. Shut up clown and accept that he won legally

• 2 months ago

I reported you for insulting dementia people. I have a relative who has dementia and guess what it isn’t joe it’s trump who has dementia 

• 2 months ago

What you attribute to dementia, his verbal misspeaks, is caused by his chronic stuttering issue.  When he was a kid, Biden was a terrible stutterer who was dysfunctional because of it.  But through training and care, he has overcome that stuttering...for the most part.  But he still, at times, is at a loss for words due to that lingering stuttering issue.  Frankly, Biden should be admired for overcoming such an issue.

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sounds like right-wing BS to me!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • paul c
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

More than 20,000 certified Trump lies have to be defended first.  You know that constant lying is a sign of Dementia, don't you ? How about all his crazy election claims ?

Being delusional in the face of facts is Dementia too.

• Chess
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

liberals didnt support biden. we supported sanders. remember? you should ask the democrats about biden not the liberals

• 2 months ago

Funny that all rational and sane minded people have no trouble understanding Biden.

It seems the problem may be YOU.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Liberals voted for Bernie you Trumptard.  Next time learn the basics about liberals before spouting off about them.  If you want to find Biden's core supporters you will have to look at moderate democrats and republicans, not liberals.

• 2 months ago

Watching 0bama for 8 years it became pretty obvious that regardless of how moronic his statements were or how disastrous his actions were ,,,,,,,,, the MSM were going to say they were spectacular .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They will continue to cry "russian troll" and "racism". Sounds silly but it's already happening. LOL look at them deflecting to Trump. Add that to the list. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.