What are your thoughts experts warning on an apocalypse this Christmas in the USA due to increasing coronavirus deaths? How do we prepare?

How will you stay safe this Christmas?

Are u worried?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Steve
    Lv 4
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Not an apocalypse. Just an increase in cases due to Thanksgiving travel and upcoming Christmas travel. And, I hope you are not playing both sides of the coin, "Anonymous". 

• 2 months ago

Human beings are social animals.  Changing human nature to suit a narrative, even in hopes of saving their lives, is only going to work for a little while.  I'm playing by the rules over these nine months, but it had better end soon.  God bless Trump for the vaccines coming soon.

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

We'll see. However I don't doubt it's going to get worse. 

Went to a friend's place yesterday and every shopping center was busy.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Hide in your basement and don't come out.

We reject you wimpy liberals.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I absolutely hate Christmas shopping,, I loathe going to the mall,, I avoid all retail outlets as much as possible,,, I can not stand holiday traffic and travel,,, this has been the case with me for many, many years, so I'll do the same thing I have done for many, many years,,, shop online and spend the holiday with the people that already live in my house.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Government controls the masses by using fear. This is a perfect example of that. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.