Corey asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do the Democrats really think that they are going to get away with cheating in a presidential election?

128 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Right now in Georgia run off elections 45 cult are telling Republicans not to vote. When they listen to these people and the republicans lose. The cult will be calling it voters fraud.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzBJJ1sxtEA

Youtube thumbnail

You're not more of a patriot than the hardworking Americans who prepared months to have a secure election.

• 2 months ago

what about 2016  when voters were discouraged from voting and so Trump won?.

This time they came out  to vote and there is nothing to get people angry than to  be seen to be denying them their vote.

• Democrats have cheated in every election so far. Of course they will get away with it. They obviously have a well oiled machine. Do you see any, even moderately high ranking democrat machine operative going to jail? No? I rest my case. This election is obviously the crime of the century. Vote fraud is massive, blatant and covered up by the press. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

no one is cheating get over it nothing is going to change it and its done and over with

he lost get on with your lifes , everyone thinks trump is a god

your support is no longer needed , i would never put a hat on with his name on it

• John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's embarrassing to have to live in the same country as you idiots.

So far we have 8 TD's that are just as stoopid as they come. It's not a joke, you guys are retarded people.

• 2 months ago

YES AND THEY WILL  DEMOCRATS ARE RARE;Y HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE ACTIONS

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They didn’t have to cheat. Trump handed the election to Joe on a silver platter like he was serving him a McDonald’s Big Mac buffet..Give the man his due. He’s the master of self-sabotage.

Even a lot of Republicans are getting as far away from him as they can now.  Fox News also. Lard @$$ is way too much of a liability for the GOP now if they hope to have any future in this country as a legitimate political entity. 

Hopefully they won’t be able to recover from the damage any time soon...

• Buzz
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

No they don’t. Thats why they won fairly and squarely 😉 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Watching you squirm is part of the celebration ... thanks for the entertainment. I know you think your opinion important but the facts will move this country forward w/ or w/o you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.