Is this cute to wear for Christmas? ?

I was thinking about buying this skirt & pairing it with a white turtle neck long sleeve crop top & some cute little booties with maybe some gold hoops. However we are going to my husbands families house for Christmas & I don’t want to to be too much. I want to look classy but also cute? Yeyy or neyy? 

Update:

@littlemsSunshine 

I’m already married. Haha definitely have met his parents. 

Attachment image

32 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Cute but not Christmas. I associate Christmas Eve with velvet and moire, taffeta and lurex, shiny fabrics, fuffy skirts, slim.pants and lots of sparkle. You know, festive stuff.  What you've chosen is too uptown sophisticated evening. Save the sexy sophisticated stuff for date night with the hubby or a trendy urban eatery or art gallery opening. Or for joining the in laws for a nice dinner some evening that isn't Christmas Eve.

• 2 months ago

Super cute!! Just not very christmas like colors is a bit more neutral. I still like though

• 2 months ago

Super cute!! Might get a little chilly though!

• 2 months ago

I'm so sorry some of these comments are being so negative. You're not a ***** for wanting to wear this skirt; wear whatever makes you feel happy. That being said though, I do agree that this might not be the most festive Christmas outfit. When I think of Christmas, I think of bright colors, red and green, velvet, and warmth. This outfit feels just a little cold and I would opt for something that might say "Christmas" a little more :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • garry
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

yes but without the crop top  . merry christmas .

• fcas80
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I think it's cute, but I wouldn't call it classy.

• drip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It looks very cheap. Cheap fabric and cheaply made.  And way too short to come even close to being a classy look.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Why not, don’t let negativity dictate what you wear

• 2 months ago

Not a good choice. If you can't develop better taste in clothing than that, maybe you're not ready to meet the parents. 

• 2 months ago

no it is not for christmas it is skanky it looks like you need to go back to school

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Nay, way too short in length, plus I hate the design on the material just being honest here! Plus be careful mingling right now due to Covid, as a nurse they are not recommending it in my state to be going out for the holidays! Not telling you what to do, just be careful.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.