?
Lv 6
? asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

Someone just told me the inspection of the system is complete and we're not accepting it. If we have traced names on local voting rolls to..?

...living, breathing persons, GREAT!

- Where are the results?

- What percent of the registered names in each ZIP code were physically matched to living, breathing human beings? 

- Please do not mention Trump at all. 

- This has never been about Donald Trump except in the minds of the clinically obsessed. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Apparently someone at the trailer park told you "we're not accepting it".  Sorry, just because Trump lost is not a good reason to dispute the confirmed results.  You're being ridiculous.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Tell it to your shrink, sweetheart.

• 2 months ago

Dude, we understand. Sometimes your team doesn't win. It hurts. Sometimes it comes second (or even last). As you mature you (hopefully) learn to take these things with good grace.

• 2 months ago

This Voter Problem is to ease the minds of the American people, because both Democrats and Republicans for the last 2 presidential elections have screamed "Voter Fraud."   Something must be done.  Mass mail out voting triggers voter fraud in the minds of Americans.  Dominion Voting Machines are not trusted by most Americans.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • KennyB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Voter percentage (you will have to work the zip codes out separately) - 58%

Match to living, breathing humans - 100%

According Giuliani, percentage of dead voters who were allowed to vote - 1%

Number of dead voters who actually voted - zero

As for dead people who are still registered - about 250,000

Now if all of them were in Pennsylvania, well maybe you have a reason to hope for an election overturn, but don't bet on it.

As for Don, it has only been about him in his own mind.

• 2 months ago

I am tired of explaining how stuff like "dead voters" and "non-resident voters" have been proven false.

And sigs?! - Those have already been verified (in most places better than normally) - you just want to delay so long the electoral collage can not meet - we WON'T let that happen!

Bottom line - like it or not:

Biden - 306

Trump - 232

END OF STORY!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You need the intrinsic specifics on a Trump conspiracy and we can't mention him . OK then . It's divination . How's that ?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'll give you the same answer people have given me when I ask where their proof of fraud is.  You have no right to the proof.  It is to be presented to courts and people that have the authority to do something about it. 

So far, the court cases have fallen flat because they failed to present any proof of fraud.

• 2 months ago

The election was stolen and we are figuring it out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.