Phil asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 2 months ago

Help with wireless network adapter.?

Windows 10 64bit PC

My Wi-Fi used to work but now it doesn't. Can't figure out why. Updated drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled everything in device manager. Tried disabling adapter and enabling. It shows up in device manager with a yellow triangle symbol. When I click update from there, it says it's up to date. Tried downloading the drivers and installing manually, but doesn't change anything. Downloaded drivers automatically, from Intel, and from msi (motherboard), with no changes. HELP!

Intel wireless-ac 9560 160mhz

Windows 10 64bit

Driver: 22.0.0.6       9/17/2020

Error: "This device cannot start. (Code 10)

{Operation Failed}

The requested operation was unsuccessful.

• keerok

I went through that too. Luckily, I bought 2 of those cards because they were so cheap. That made it easier for me to realize one wasn't working. 

You tried everything. The only thing left to do is buy a new one. If this is a network card you install inside the CPU, why not try a USB one - the one that comes with an antenna? They're far cheaper and much easier to install.