Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

you cannot really find any REAL NEWS anymore can you? why? even Fox and Newsmax are bought out?

I discovered NDT news...anyone watched this channel? my god..what a world of difference. 1. very objective, 2. informative, 3. non biased, REPORTING THE "NEWS"....when was it ever this way before in the USA? why how has become nearly like watching the Mafia media?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I stopped FOX last year when they had liberals on there criticizing Trump too much.

• 2 months ago

So you're now actually searching for news that will pat you on the head and tell you that Donald Trump won the election, rather than resign yourself to the truth. This is embarrassing.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

NDT news Headlines:

Trump Encourages Americans to Gather and Offer Thanks to God

Election Outcome Unclear

LOL !!

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Social media + follow the few honest congressmen, Jim Jordan, Collins, Cruz, etc. You can find what they say on CSPAN to, some of them have some very good speaches on the floor that Fox or NBC will never let see the light of day. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

You'll never find "real news" if you think "real" equals what you WANT to hear...

• Lv 7
    2 months ago

News max seemed good at first,,but i think they are going the way of Fox news now too...they are talking about "Biden already won" too...but not much real news information about the current happenings with regards to the contested election

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.