Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 2 months ago

Can anyone here describe to me what an epileptic fit is like (what it feels like to the patient).  ?

For some time I've been having some kind of seizures which have never been witnessed by anyone else until today.  The person who saw it thinks that it was an epileptic fit.  I've been to my doctors many times before and have been to outpatients twice because of these events but every time I've been sent home having been told that they can find nothing wrong.  I even had a brain scan done privately some years ago and that revealed nothing either.

Several people tell me that my description of what happens sounds like epilepsy and the person who saw it today thinks that is what it was because he has seen several people (for whom he is a carer) have such fits.  My doctors just don't seem to want to know.

I'm in the U.K.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.