I got my DL renewal in CA and it automatically registers you to vote and signs you up for vote by mail so what could go wrong there?

I am already registered which makes me wonder if that is one reason why people are getting duplicate ballots.

I was already a permanent absentee voter.  Many people have said that CA had gone RED, this time, yet, the fraud committed by Dems kept Pelosi, et al IN THERE. 

You KNOW something is very fishy, because the Dems actually did lose seats.  So, that says a lot.

There WAS fraud.

Favorite Answer

It's that and the fact that Secretaries of State for CA have long refuses to clean up the voter rolls. We know people who officially changed their primary state residency a year ago who still received ballots at their CA address. 

"what could go wrong there?"

Doesn't sound like much can go wrong. 

It doesn't automatically register you.  You have to check something to indicate whether you want to register.

California is a blue state.  We want everyone to vote, and we want to make it as easy for them as possible.  We never have to stand in line.  We're moving towards an all vote-by-mail system, which some other states have now.

In RED states, they only want the right kind of people to vote.  So they have fewer polling places per capita in Democratic-leaning districts, or they put the polling places where the bus can't reach them.  You know, to keep out the riff-raff.  I mean, can you imagine what this country would be like if EVERYONE voted?

When Republicans claim 'fraud', that's what they mean!  We didn't get a chance to prevent or to throw out Democratic votes!  That's fraud!