Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

Trump's legal team are going to have all the hearings televised in all the contested states?  will the MSM report them or not? why?

Update:

I had MSNBC turned on all day on mute to just see if they mentioned anything about the hearings today in Pennsylvania,,and they did not even mention one time about it...why? what about CNN? other?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Right Side Broadcasting has the full proceedings. Who needs the MSM?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSDZkXxFVEU

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The hearings only last about 3 minutes

TRUMPS LAWYERS "We are here to show there was massive voting fraud"

JUDGE "Whats your evidence "

TRUMPS LAWYERS  "We have no actual evidence "

JUDGE "Case dismissed "

The results of the Philadelphia hearing was close to what is printed above Except the Trump appointed judge was not that nice

YouTube videos are notoriously fake,  no court in the land would ever allow a YouTube video as evidence 

The judge/court decides if cases are televised not the attorneys 

• 2 months ago

After spending the last few weeks repeatedly lying that there was no evidence, I’d be very surprised if they televised the actual evidence.

• 2 months ago

Not sure what "hearings" you're referring to, but if you mean more of the time wasting trials that Giuliani has been engaging in, any video (live or otherwise) coming from them is up to the judge and/or the laws of the state.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

OK, I looked at some of that YouTube video. Clearly, if anything comes of it, it can’t be ignored. Nothing will come of it.

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There won't be any, they can't get past the first hurdle.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The Judge decides what is televised in their courtroom, not Rudy and his clown posse

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

MSM will ignore it like they do the lockdown riots in Europe right now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.