Was I being a jerk towards this girl on Facebook?

I saw one girl post a bunch of mean, hateful things about Joe Biden on Facebook, she is also stating on how he's gonna destroy America once he becomes president, here is my response to her status.

"While I did vote for Biden (I'm a Democrat) seeing your post made me wish I had voted for Trump instead, let's pray that this world will be as good during Biden's run as president like it was during Trump's run as president."

She also thinks this Covid pandemic is being used to gauge how much control the government has towards us, she is refusing to comply with the government's guidelines.

I thought maybe I came across a bit too insensitive with what I've said to her.

Favorite Answer

You are a really big idiot...How the hell was that being a jerk? You didn't say anything rude to her, but I feel like that girl deserved to be told off. For one thing, she is just another mad trump supporter who doesn't care about politics, just his looks and money. For another thing, she is a human. She can't tell the future, so how does SHE know Biden is going to "destroy" everything.  Third of all hon, Trump was one of the WORST presidents ever, according to various sources. Fourth of all, by now, if she think this pandemic is STILL a hoax, then MY OH MY that girl is the biggest bastard ever. Fifth of all, I don't know, but it's likely that Biden will get us out this pandemic, and she will be forever grateful. Good Bye.

• ?

no, not at all, Fell in Love.

she sounds like a dummy