which browser is better Microsoft edge or foxfire browser default?

Microsoft claims that there own browser Microsoft Edge Browser is best and secondly it's firefox not foxfire, and i find firefox more responsive than edge rest depends upon your own preference.

I prefer Firefox.

Never heard of foxfire, so I will say edge. I use mozilla firefox, though

For default, you can use chrome. Can use Brave to add protection.

• AAAJ

Firefox for sure

Firefox if you also boycott Office365 and Microsoft Account logins, but bing and outlook work fine for me in Firefox.

Edge, Brave, Opera, Vivaldi are all good browsers too, if you want to avoid using google's chrome browser but not the chromium framework/code.

Edge had a nicer History via keys Ctrl+H being almost as good as firefox's history, but trashed that to be chromium based.

Source(s): all browsers since Mosaic

Chrome is best 

• garry

beeter neither , it depends one which one you like , i use edge , i always have , its not perfect but it suits me . bring back explorer ..

• keerok

Edge is enough if you don't know any better. If you aren't one who sticks with the default, pick any from Firefox, Chrome, Opera, and a multitude of other browsers. To each his own as long as it's not foxfire. Who the hell makes that? Foxfire is a 1996 Angelina Jolie R-rated movie.

I prefer firefox - it is more secure and doesnt spy on me like some of the others do