What is your opinion about paid line waiters?

I have read that some people are being paid up to $80 an hour to wait in line for rich people getting a covid test. How would you feel if someone traded places with a person in front of you? Should it even be legal?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I don't think it matters as long as no additional people cut in line.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What is are most concern right now is the vaccine and when can we get it and how will we know who has it and who hasn't?  We need a way to tell who has had the vaccine he would not then need to wear a mask or be able to go into restaurants and bars.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I have read that the Earth is flat.  I don't think that should be legal.  I don't think rich people should be legal.

Thank you for sharing your research.

• 2 months ago

I think anyone gullible to believe such a story deserves to get upset about the idea. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

So you are complaining because you are 4th in line and one person comes out and exchanges places with the person who is 2nd in line, you are still 4th in line, why do you care?  Don't you have better things to complain about?

• 2 months ago

Yes, those otherwise unemployed people MUST be sent home so they can better contemplate the error of their ways. The shame of it all...the SHAME of it all!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.