What is your opinion about paid line waiters?

I have read that some people are being paid up to $80 an hour to wait in line for rich people getting a covid test. How would you feel if someone traded places with a person in front of you? Should it even be legal?

I don't think it matters as long as no additional people cut in line.

• ?

What is are most concern right now is the vaccine and when can we get it and how will we know who has it and who hasn't?  We need a way to tell who has had the vaccine he would not then need to wear a mask or be able to go into restaurants and bars.

I have read that the Earth is flat.  I don't think that should be legal.  I don't think rich people should be legal.

Thank you for sharing your research.

I think anyone gullible to believe such a story deserves to get upset about the idea. 

So you are complaining because you are 4th in line and one person comes out and exchanges places with the person who is 2nd in line, you are still 4th in line, why do you care?  Don't you have better things to complain about?

Yes, those otherwise unemployed people MUST be sent home so they can better contemplate the error of their ways. The shame of it all...the SHAME of it all!!!!!