Trump Jr. has now recovered from Covid19. Wow that was a really dangerous virus?

Should we shut down the American economy again?

Mr. Wolf, antibiotics don't work on viruses. There is no treatment except recovering on your own.

kswck2, yes, it has killed morbidly obese smokers and 85 year olds.

Trump Jr. here " I got the rona, no problems finally like the rest of White House staff. Anyway no worries MAGA's if you get it just take a helicopter to the hospital like Papa and get experimental drug treatment or like me just quarantine in one of your other houses, I chose my well-appointed cabin, you got this, out."

Like his father, if he was symptomatic he would have had the benefit of treatment with Remdesivir, and Regeneron’s polyclonal antibody cocktail (which he was going to have rolled out across all America by... a couple of weeks ago). But you know that.

• ?

And it seems like just yesterday he caught it and now he's all better.

• hamel5

He's a young healthy guy - not the case for everyone.  He also had access to the best medical care available, again not typical. 

We've lost about 261,000 Americans to date.  Given the number of current infections, that number could go to about 400,000 before this is over. 

Now, I know that a lot of you folks don't "believe" in viruses or even germ theory, but most educated people do .  I'm not saying that we need a total lock-down as we had in March, but if we go all in with bars, theatres, large gatherings - we'll pay the price.  

It kills old people dummy. It sent your old fat former President to the hospital lol good thing he had the money and status to get the best medical care in the world.

I guess cocaine must be an effective treatment

You can't be dumb enough to think you or the average American would get the same medical treatment Don Jr. received. 

Are you?

Chis Christie and Boris Johnson nearly died.

Boris is still having ongoing problems with his recovery. 

It's almost like it affects different people different. 

Idiot. 

• kswck2

You pitiful children haven't a clue what this virus has done.