?
Lv 4
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Is Trump unlucky to have had the Coronavirus in his re-election year, and Biden lucky to have the vaccine in his first year?

We thought a vaccine could take much longer! Would Trump have won without the pandemic?

"Before the pandemic, we had it made" D. Trump, campaigning in Pennsylvania.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • RockIt
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Trump lost because he failed to understand that his mouth this year was his worst enemy.

He failed to comprehend that just about every time he went to press events or got on twitter and mentioned the virus, he weakened himself.  He needed to reserve his words for positive events and developments and leave bad news for others to deliver.

He simply went from one of America's great communicators to one of its worst.  His mouth cost him and will cost America dearly over the next 4 years with the Biden clown show in office soon.

We all get it.  It was a vote against Trump not for Biden.

• 2 months ago

Biden is due a lot of thanks to Donald Trump and so does the whole nation.  President Trump was in office at the very right time to make sure we got through this horrible China Virus.  I plan to write about it for my children and their children.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

When history is rewritten, it will show that Biden Invented the vaccine and Trump did nothing. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I doubt the result would have been much different without the virus.

Trumps approval never reached 50% in 4 years. 

The electorate was polarised the entire time. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Liberals colluded with China, Russia, North Korea, and Iran to develop and release Covid 19 on the world.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.