Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Will Biden pack the supreme court with anti-gun nutters so they can reinterpret the 2nd amendment and take away our guns?

District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570, was a landmark decision of the US Supreme Court ruling that the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to keep and bear arms, unconnected with service in a militia, for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home, and that the District of Columbia's handgun ban and requirement that lawfully owned rifles and shotguns be kept "unloaded and disassembled or bound by a trigger lock" violated this guarantee.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Biden will be lucky to make it 6 months, the KNIVES are coming out...Ides of March?

0bumma is getting ready to put his girl in place...

• ?

It is a vicious circle even with an amendment like you say it could only be done with more guns defeating your whole purpose.

• I think he will just expand existing gun laws to include "assault weapons" aka

semi-automatic weapons based on gun laws passed in Virginia but for the whole U.S. 

They can take my guns after I've expended all of my ammo.  

You Cons need to come up with new material. 

You people said the same thing when Obama was President. 

• Ron

Its to late the court is full