? asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Was this guy right to do this ?

A kid was kind of stalking a girl in school so the girl's dad called the kid's parents and the kid answered the phone and told the dad who he was and the dad yelled at him I mean really yelled at him and threatened him and the kid literally cried please don't hurt me and let me go. the kid actually thought he was a goner. 

• a
    1 day ago

Aren't you the one who posted a picture of your victim here on Y! answers for other people to evaluate her attractiveness?  

You've deleted it since, I see. Wise move.

Let me guess, James - this is what happened to you. You were stalking a girl at school, you terrified her, she told her dad, her dad called your home, you answered a d you got yelled at. Yes, the father was right to yell at you. Stalking is a crime. You are lucky he didn't call the school or the cops. If all you got was a father yelling at you then you got off easy. Next time you might end up being yelled at by a cop in a small room in the basement of the police station. Is this poor girl one of the pictures you post over and over? You were warned and you ignored the warnings. Maybe this kid, meaning you, needs more yelling at. Once again: stalking is a crime. Everytime you stalk some poor girl it's criminal behaviour. Stop now or suffer the consequences.

Yes he was, you are a stalker and he is within his right to tell you to back off.

• Get blown, James!

If A kid is behaving badly, I always like to address the kid DIRECTLY about their behavior.....too often, the parents will gloss over, deny or even uphold the child's bad behavior.

But if you deal directly one on one with the child, you go directly to the problem and solve it.

So yeah, the Dad did the right thing.

I think the kid needs some mental health support.

Was the guy right?  That's about morals and personal decisions.  Was what he did legal?  Yes, in most States.

Interesting phones you have where you live.  Someone can call you and then reach through the phone line to grab you and threaten you with violence?

Was the kid right to stalk the girl in school?  No.  Was the parent right to protect his daughter, yes.  But perhaps should have sought to speak to his parents to let them deal with him.  It is just when you (anyone) are angry you don't always think straight, and like kids, adults make mistakes too.  All of this could have been avoided had the kid not stalked the girl.

• !

Absolutely. Maybe the little bastard will think twice before stalking someone again

This has happened to so many people. It's weird.