Guy smoking weed near my apartment?

This guy parked his car near my apartment smoking weed outside and i saw him as i was exercising outside. He was on my nerves and i gave him a “stare.” I know i shouldnt have but he just woulndt leave and i got annoyed. But now he parks his car near my apartment every single day and smokes weed. Do i just ignore him or bc i pissed him off clearly or should i tell the landlord or something?

I live in los angeles and its legal to smoke in your own property but not in public. But since its legal i would think cops would be very lenient on marijuana in general. 

• ?

If wee dis illegal, you call the police.

Walk over to him, make a citizens arrest, hold him until the Police get there.  Explain to him that it's your task in life to police the behavior of strangers on the street.

If it's illegal in your state just tell the cops, they'll throw him behind bars and he'll stop annoying u.

• ?

Call the cops on him.