Which Bible commandments do you struggle with?

Can you not down vote every single answer on my question? Thank you!

• yesmar
    Favorite Answer

There's only one:  Love others as yourself. We all struggle with it.

Source(s): Jesus follower

The ones on fornication and being drunk.

• Rjgmh

Well if you look at the sermon on the mount, We all fail all of them

• Carym

Well, the characteristics of the Lion and the lamb form a clear contrast to the expectations when used metaphorically---Jesus is depicted in these two metaphors as the 'Lion and the Lamb'

Now listen to this: the born-again Christian exhibits through the power of the Holy Spirit lion-like courage (confidence) along with lamb-like following (obedience) and dependence on the Lord Jesus Christ.

And yes, I do stumble upon my temper when so-called Christians who are constantly being corrected, still continue to assert their unbiblical secular views here. >>Then I find it rather difficult to strike a balance between the two attitudes. 

The good thing, is I do not harbor any hatred because it is almost impossible for a real Christian to not walk in love. Thus with 'love' at the forefront, everything falls into place when we know how to prioritize and focus… [Matthew 6:33] "But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

__________

yesmar, Scripture never commands us to love ourselves; it assumes we already do. In fact, people in their unregenerate condition love themselves too much and this is exactly what causes the obstruction.  

I struggle daily with the 10th commandment which forbids me to covet my neighbor's farm animals.  I'm especially tempted by cows.

the 1st one - Sounds like that god is worried about another god stealing his followers. 2nd- So which is it; that lord or that god. 3rd- Which one, Saturday or Sunday?  He ought to keep them holy. 4th- That seems to be what most people do.  5th- He has killed many and now tells you not to kill! 6th- Why is he so nosy about sex? If it is bad he should have made it so it is not bad. 7th- He  doesn't know that parents generally teach that, but it will likely never be stopped.  8th- Why only your neighbor? So we don't have to worry about anyone else. 9th- Here again, it applies to your neighbor's wife, so all non-neighbors' wives are fair game. 10th- and non-neighbors' property is also fair game.

Now any adult needing to be taught such simple things needs to go back to school. But actually, there also seems to have been many more commandments than just the 10.

• ?

None of those given to me by Jesus Christ. As for the commandments of Old Testament Judaism, Jesus freed my from them.

King James Version Bible

Jeremiah Chapter 17

9. The heart [is] deceitful above all [things], and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Mark Chapter 7

21. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

22. Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:

23. All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

Galatians Chapter 5

19. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20. Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21. Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Acts Chapter 3

19. Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

Jeremiah Chapter 17

10. I the LORD search the heart, [I] try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, [and] according to the fruit of his doings.

I don't think I own a single piece of clothing that isn't a blended fabric and I eat grapefruit which is a hybrid. Funny how we all have this direct and clear rule about blended fabrics that we all break and we have no rule at all about abortion but somehow that is biblical.

Actually I don't 'struggle' with any of them. I either follow them, or ignore them.